King Motor Comnpany's Buying Process
Once you have decided to purchase one of our vehicles and have secured either a loan, or already have the funds, then....
- You must contact King Motor Co. before you do anything on eBay. For various reasons we insist upon TALKING ON THE PHONE to buyers before we sell a vehicle. This will help insure the transaction goes through seamlessly, with no misunderstandings. TALKING ON THE PHONE is also vital for you as a buyer, since there are lots of scams on the internet.
- During phone conversation buyers Name, Address, Phone Number, and Email Address is collected by King Motor Co.
- Buyer receives an email from King Motor Co. This email will contain a Buyers Order, and other necessary paperwork.
- Buyer must print out this paperwork, sign it, then fax it back to King Motor Co. NOTE: Since we do not require a deposit (in most cases) When the buyer faxes back the paperwork they are agreeing to buy the vehicle. Once we get the paperwork faxed to us we will mark it as "sale pending" and will not sell it locally. Because we will be turning away other perspective buyers, we strongly encourage you to not request paperwork until you are sure you want to buy the vehicle.
- Once paperwork is received, we will contact you to set up either delivery, or a pick up date. NOTE: Your vehicle is now ready for delivery/pick-up. The vehicle can be picked up at our facility for shipping during normal business hours, or can be picked on an appointment basis. If you are flying in to pick up the vehicle, we can pick you up at Memphis International Airport (MEM) for free.
- Buyer will pay for the vehicle before it is shipped via Cashier's Check, Bank Wire Transfer, or approved 3rd party lender.
- Transaction completed, and depending on what state you live in title work process started.
- Happy buyer drives home :)